You won't believe you are in Kansas! Approximately 63 miles from Wichita, the course loop is approximately 11 miles long with over 1000 feet of climbing and 90% single track. The remaining 10% is primitive double track.
Horizon is technical but has some beginner and moderate trails as well. There are flat and fast open throttle sections as well as wooded trails and rocky, technical track. Rolling roller coaster like descents intermingle with short ascents, drops and whoop-de-doos. The energy sucking climb towards the end of each lap will slow even the strongest rider. After a few laps you'd swear you were on an EPIC!
This trail has no images associated with it.
This trail has no videos associated with it.